Energy bars of oatmeal with peanut butter
These soft bars of oatmeal with peanut butter are a practical and delicious option for a nutritious cold snack.
These oatmeal and peanut butter bars are the perfect solution for my addiction to peanut butter. They are super simple to make and covered with dark chocolate. Is there anything more a girl can ask for?
They are also made with healthy ingredients, which I love, because I feel better when I give myself a taste without remorse.
One warning, these bars do not bake, and they have to be kept under refrigeration. When they are ready and at their point, they are still soft bars.
The amounts of the ingredients yield for 12 servings. You can make the bars in less than 10 minutes, because the part that requires more time is to melt the chocolate. You're welcome!
For the bars you need
• 1/4 cup of oatmeal
• 1/2 cup of brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons of pure honey
• 1/4 cup of almond milk (as needed)
• 1/2 cup of black chocolate sparks
• 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1. Mix the peanut butter, oats, sugar and honey in a bowl.
2. Slowly add the almond milk, little by little. You must add just enough to form a uniform, somewhat dry dough. If you spend a little, you can correct with something more oatmeal.
3. Stretch the dough at the bottom of a flat bottom container
4. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil and spread over the previous layer.
5. Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours
6. Cut and serve them very cold. Store in the fridge.
I love these bars accompanied by an iced Thai Tea with coconut.
You can find more information in mypurplespoon