A lovely idea while delicious ... Internet never ceases to amaze us every day!
In Frost me Blog we have found these instructions for making teabag cookies.
You have to:
- Cut a tea bag shape out of wax paper and use it as a template to cut from shortbread cookie dough.
- Using a round frosting tip, cut a hole at the top of each.
- Bake them following the recipe instructions.
- Once they are cooled, dip bottoms in chocolate.
- Thread white string through and attach a cute little tag.
You can not miss them on your next tea party!
- via: Frost me Blog